Once again we are pleased to announce that our event is full. We sold all available places within 16 hours of entries opening on the 1st. October. We also have a long waiting list, so if you didn’t manage to secure a place and have ended up on the waiting list we hope to get a few of you into the event due to withdrawals early next year.
CHAS our charity partner still have places left if you are willing to raise an agreed amount for that charity. Please contact CHAS directly for details.
We are also pleased to announce that Synergy Cycles of Auchterarder will be the main event sponsor for the second year running.
- Price maintained for yet another year. Its still only £25
- Choice of three categorised routes which will be unchanged from last year
- Feeding stations
- Electronic timing
- On-line entry
- Alpine style climbs (on the black route)
- Pre and post ride changing, shower and toilet facilities
- Event memento
- £5 of your entry fee goes directly to CHAS
- Sportive Kinross is proud to support CHAS
- Over £52,000 raised so far for our partner charity CHAS