Entries for the Sportive Kinross 2016 open in
Sportive Kinross 2016
SIX YEARS AND COUNTING
On the 30th April 2016 you can ride your bike in the best of cyclo-sportive road riding. Sportive Kinross is the premier cycle event for Kinross-shire. With fast flowing roads, lung busting climbs,
and exhilarating descents. Combine this with stunning scenery, historic towns a friendly atmosphere and you will have a truly memorable day out.
Once again sausage rolls from Hunters Kinross, cakes and more sausage rolls from Baynes the Bakers. Food afterwards at the Loch Leven Community Campus
supplied by the wonderful cooks. Bananas from Sainsburys,charity money to Childrens Hospice Association Scotland (raised over £37,000 so far),
cycle sport photos will be back to take your pictures and the focus will be on fun for all.
- Choice of three categorised routes
- Feeding stations
- Electronic timing
- On-line entry
- Alpine style climbs (on the black route)
- Pre and post ride changing, shower and toilet facilities
- Event memento
- We pay the charity, you ride the event.
- £5 of your entry fee goes directly to CHAS
- Sportive Kinross is proud to support CHAS
- Over £37,000 raised so far for our partner charity CHAS