All riders for the 2017 event PLEASE NOTE:
Ensure that you have downloaded and signed your rider number notification and agreement form. YOU WILL REQUIRE THIS on Saturday to get your number and timing chip.
Also please ensure you read the final information pack. It contains lots of important information.
Links to your rider number and information pack can be found in the email sent out on Monday 17 April. It can also be found on this site under Entries – My Number
Thank you for your cooperation.
Once again we are pleased to announce that our event is full. We sold all available places within 16 hours of entries opening on the 1st. October. We also have a long waiting list, so if you didn’t manage to secure a place and have ended up on the waiting list we hope to get a few of you into the event due to withdrawals early next year.
CHAS our charity partner still have places left if you are willing to raise an agreed amount for that charity. Please contact CHAS directly for details.
We are also pleased to announce that Synergy Cycles of Auchterarder will be the main event sponsor for the second year running.
- Price maintained for yet another year. Its still only £25
- Choice of three categorised routes which will be unchanged from last year
- Feeding stations
- Electronic timing
- On-line entry
- Alpine style climbs (on the black route)
- Pre and post ride changing, shower and toilet facilities
- Event memento
- £5 of your entry fee goes directly to CHAS
- Sportive Kinross is proud to support CHAS
- Over £52,000 raised so far for our partner charity CHAS